- 1 can lite albacore tuna, drained
- 4 ribs celery (3 ribs diced)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- greens of your choice
- In a prep bowl mix the drained tuna, Dijon mustard, and half the lemon juice together until blended. Add in the diced onion, 3 ribs of diced celery, and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a salad bowl place the greens, dress with the rest of the lemon juice, and mix in the tuna. Use the remaining celery to scoop the tuna, and enjoy!.