- 12 scallops;
- 4 sprigs of rosemary;
- 1 lemon, sliced;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- Juice from half a lemon;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat a grill to medium high.
- Thread 3 scallops onto each rosemary sprig.
- Brush the scallops with olive oil and season to taste with sea salt and ground pepper;
- Drizzle lemon juice over the scallops.
- Place the scallops on the grill and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Transfer to plates and serve with extra lemon slices.