- 3 cups radishes (halved)
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 2 tsp Salt (divided)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus(chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the radishes in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add half of the salt and rosemary and sprinkle with pepper.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the asparagus with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and rosemary.
- After the radishes have been baking for 15 minutes, add the asparagus to the baking sheet and bake everything for 15-20 minutes more, until the radishes are browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately.