- 8 large eggs
- 1/8 cup water
- ½ pound chicken or ham, cooked and cut or crumbled into
- small pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- ¼ pound asparagus, diced (or broccoli)
- ½ medium onion, yellow diced
- ¼ teaspoon Sea salt or regular salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- paper muffin liners or olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with olive oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. 1 muffin is about 2 servings of protein.