- 1 bunch of kale, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Remove the center stems and either tear or cut up the leaves.
- Toss the kale and olive oil together in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt. Spread on a baking sheet (or two, depending on the amount of kale). Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- The kale needs to be completely dry when you bake it. Otherwise, instead of being crispy and crunchy, it might come out chewy.
- To make the chips, tear or cut the leaves off the stem.
- Use organic.