- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Brush off mushrooms and trim the stem close to the cap. You can rinse these if they are especially soiled since they will be going into the marinade straight away.
- Put mushrooms and marinade in a Ziploc bag, squeezing out excess air, and refrigerate for several hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill (gas or charcoal) and grill caps 10 minutes, or until fork tender in the center, turning once. You can baste with extra marinade if you wish.
- Serve these as a vegetable side dish, or put them on sandwich buns with burger type toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.).