- 10 button mushrooms;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 tbsp. Steak spices;
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar;
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
Steak Spices ingredients:
- 2 tbsp paprika;
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper;
- 2 tbsp sea salt;
- 1 tbsp garlic powder;
- 1 tbsp onion powder;
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds;
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the steak spices. (You can double or triple the portion to prepare more for other recipes)
- In a frying pan placed over a medium-high heat cook the mushrooms with the olive oil for a minute or two.
- Add the garlic, the steak spice mix as well as the balsamic vinegar and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms have a nice golden brown color. Serve while hot.