Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 1 lb / 453 gr white button mushrooms, scrubbed and stems trimmed
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (215ºC) and place a rack in the middle.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, butter, crushed garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir in mushrooms and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Spread mushrooms onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
One serving yields 85 calories, 5 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of protein.