- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices Virginia ham
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, scallions or parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Lightly coat 4 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fit 1 slice of ham into each muffin cup (ham will hang over edges of cups).
- Crack 1 egg into each cup. Bake in middle of oven until whites are cooked but yolks are still runny, about 13 minutes.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and remove cups carefully.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil, scallions or parsley.