- 1 cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 oz chicken, cooked & cubed
- 1 cup spinach, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix cauliflower rice with egg and oregano.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (make a round shape); bake in oven.
- Once the cauliflower has turned a light brown color, remove from oven and let cool down.
- Now, layer on chicken, spinach and basil.
- Drizzle with lemon juice; place back in the oven on broil for a couple of minutes.
- Ready to serve!