- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Lay an 18″ piece of foil down on your counter. Spread the asparagus and onions evenly over the foil. Distribute evenly over the veggies the olive oil. Sprinkle Worcestershire, paprika, pepper and salt evenly over the whole thing. Cover with another equally-sized piece of foil and fold up the edges to form a packet.
- Heat your grill to about 500º
- Place the foil packet away from the heat and close the lid. Grill for 15 minutes.