Lemon and Thyme Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts;
- 5 garlic cloves, minced;
- ½ cup of chicken stock;
- Zest from 1 lemon;
- Juice from 1 lemon;
- 2 to 3 sprigs of fresh thyme;
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- * Season the chicken breasts on each side with sea salt and black pepper.
- * Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and add the minced garlic, chicken stock, lemon zest, lemon juice, and thyme sprigs.
- * Place in the oven and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, basting one or twice during the process.
*Serve warm with lemon wedges.