Classic Paleo Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach or arugula
- Add the ground turkey, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne, and green onions to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Use your hands to form into burger patties.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve the burgers over spinach.
- Servings: 4-6 burgers