The Only All Natural and Holistic Weight Management Program That Works... For Life!
Lemon Pepper Tilapia
- 6 oz Tilapia
- 2 tsp Yellow Onion
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- 1⅓ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Squirt of Lemon Juice
- Parmesan ( Sprinkle over fish)
- Place fish , pepper, lemon juice & cheese in foil.
- fold foil over fish, leaving space around the fish.
- Seal the foil so the juices don't leak out.
- Bake in 420 degrees… Continue reading
- 6 egg whites or ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1⅓ tsp olive oil
- 1 oz Canadian bacon ( substitute 3 strips turkey bacon or 2 soy sausage links)
- Fruit Salad: 6 grapes and ⅔ cup mandarin oranges
- coat a non-stick pan with vegetable spray.
- Beat egg whites with olive oil & a little milk if desired.
- prepare bacon or sausage links
- serve with fruit salad
Ginger Pork & Vegetable Platter
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root , grated
- 1 tsp Mirin ( or 1 tsp sake + pinch of sugar)
- 4 oz pork sliced in thin strips
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp caraway ground
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- Combine soy sauce Mirin, grated ginger & sesame oil for marinade.
- Marinate pork strips for 2 minutes.
- In non-stick pan heat… Continue reading
Fire Hot Chili
- 1⅓ tsp Olive Oil
- 6 oz Lean protein ( ground beef or turkey)
- ¼ yellow onion,peeled & minced
- 1 tsp chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder or to taste
- 1½ cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno
- ¼ cup kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- sprinkling of veggie or Daiya cheese (optional)
- In a large nonstick saute pan,heat oil over medium high heat.… Continue reading
Exotic Nicoise Salad with Blueberries
- Small red bliss potato, cooked and sliced
- 1½ cup green beans, ends removed, cooked & halved
- 1 head red or green leaf lettuce
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, quartered, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut in wedges
- ½ small sweet onion (Vidalia) sliced thin
- 1 hard boiled egg quartered
- 3 oz albacore tuna , packed in water, drained
- 1⅓ tsp olive oil & vinegar to taste
- ½… Continue reading
Cobbler on the Go
- ⅔ cup oatmeal cooked
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ green apple, chopped
- 3 scoops of Vi-Shake protein powder
- 3 tsp slivered almonds
- cinnamon & nutmeg to taste
- Heat oatmeal & milk in microwave for 2½ minutes.
- mix in chopped apple, protein powder, almonds and spices.
Chicken Salad Express
- 4 oz. cooked barbecue chicken , shredded
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup garbanzo beans
- 1 small tomato wedge
- 2 cups English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 tbs Lite Ranch dressing
- In a large bowl, place in chicken and all ingredients, toss lightly.
- add dressing to coat lettuce leaves.
Broiled Salmon & Vegetable Platter
- 6 oz. Salmon Steak
- 1¼ tsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp dried Dill
- 2 cups cooked Zucchini
- 2 tomatoes split, sprinkled with veggie or Daiya cheese &broiled
- Brush fish with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs.
- Broil until fish flakes, about 10 min per inch of thickness.
- Serve with vegetables.
- Dessert: 1 apple
Barbecue Catfish & Vegetables
- 1⅓ tsp olive oil
- 2 stalk celery
- ½ small onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green or red pepper, diced
- ½ cup vegetable patties or crumbles
- 4 oz catfish, cubed
- ½ vegetable broth
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- Saute onions& celery in oil over medium high heat until onions are browned
- Add garlic,… Continue reading
Jerk Chicken Salad
- 2 cups green leaf or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ green bell pepper
- ¼ cup canned kidney beans
- 4 tsp olive oil & vinegar dressing
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp jerk seasoning
- 4 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- Combine Vegetables & dressing ingredients.
- Place chicken slices on top.