The Only All Natural and Holistic Weight Management Program That Works... For Life!
Energy On The Go Protein Waffles or Pancakes
Author: Dr. Green
- 2 scoops VEGAN Energy On The Go Protein Powder
- 1 extra large or jumbo egg
- ½ tsp of unsweetened almond, cashew, soy, or coconut milk
- ½ tsp melted VEGAN butter
- Optional: 1 tsp of cinnamon or peanut butter powder
- Whisk all ingredients together to prepare batter and cook!
Chicken and Spinach Pizza
- 1 cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 oz chicken, cooked & cubed
- 1 cup spinach, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix cauliflower rice with egg and oregano.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (make a round shape); bake in oven.
- Once the cauliflower has… Continue reading
Grilled Mushrooms Recipe
- 10 button mushrooms;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 tbsp. Steak spices;
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar;
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp paprika;
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper;
- 2 tbsp sea salt;
- 1 tbsp garlic powder;
- 1 tbsp onion powder;
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds;
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the steak spices. (You can double or triple the portion to prepare more… Continue reading
Oven-Roasted Eggplants with garlic and chili
- Eggplants, ends trimmed and cut into about 1/2 inch slices
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 Serrano chili, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- Basil, chiffonaded
- Make cross-hatch incision into the eggplant slices, taking care to not cut all the way through. Salt generously and set aside for at least 1 hour.
- After the eggplants have softened, thoroughly rinse off the salt and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven 400F.
- Lay… Continue reading
The Best Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add the Brussels sprouts and cook for two minutes. Drain well and place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the minced garlic, cayenne pepper and olive oil and gently… Continue reading
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
From the kitchen of palatablepastime.com
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Brush off mushrooms and trim the stem close to the cap. You can rinse these if they are especially soiled since they will be going into the… Continue reading
SAVORY DIJON TUNA SALAD
- 1 can lite albacore tuna, drained
- 4 ribs celery (3 ribs diced)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- greens of your choice
- In a prep bowl mix the drained tuna, Dijon mustard, and half the lemon juice together until blended. Add in the diced onion, 3 ribs of diced celery, and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a salad bowl place the… Continue reading
Easy Baked Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 lb / 453 gr white button mushrooms, scrubbed and stems trimmed
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (215ºC) and place a rack in the middle.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.… Continue reading
Asparagus on the Grill
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Lay an 18" piece of foil down on your counter. Spread the asparagus and onions evenly over the foil. Distribute evenly over the veggies the olive oil. Sprinkle Worcestershire, paprika, pepper and salt evenly over the whole thing. Cover with another equally-sized piece of foil and fold… Continue reading
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Add all ingredients to list
- Tear the kale leaves into bite-size pieces from the thick stems; discard the stems.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic in the hot oil until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the kale and continue cooking and stirring until the kale is… Continue reading