Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 Flatout® Thin Crust Light Italian Flatbread
- 1/2 cup Daiya Lactose-Free Shredded Cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Ragu Pizza Sauce or other low-carb pizza sauce
- Italian Herbs, optional
- Garlic Powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian herbs into the pizza sauce, if desired.
- Cover cookie sheet with tin foil. Place Flatout Flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Spread the sauce on the flatbread. Layer cheese and then pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Roll up flatbread in a tight roll, from long end to long end.
- Slice into sections to create 6 to 9 pinwheels. Stand pinwheels up on their ends.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly crisp and cheese is melted.
- After removing the pinwheels from the oven, let them cool to let cheese set up. Eat with fingers and enjoy!
* Spraying the tin foil with Pam can make it easier to remove the pinwheels.
* If the pinwheels begin to unroll as you stand them up on the cookie sheet, stick a toothpick through each. Just remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.