Chocolate-Drizzled Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup natural, sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 cup SweetPerfection or 2 cups LC-Sweet Natural
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups ground almond flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Walden Farms Chocolate Syru
Preheat oven to 375F
In small bowl combine ground almonds, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In mixing bowl add butter and peanut butter. Mix on high with paddle attachment until smooth.
Add SweetPerfection or LC-Sweet Natural and mix until fluffy. Scrap bowl down.
Add eggs one at a time with mixer running then add vanilla. Scrap down bowl.
Last add the almond flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the dough firms up.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or nonstick baking liner.
Scoop 1 tablespoon, then roll the dough in your hand to make ball. Place ball on cookie sheet and lightly press down cookie with a fork making a crisscross pattern.
Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on a rack until only slightly warm.
Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over the top of each cookie.
* You can either bake right away or store dough in the refrigerator in airtight container overnight. You can also pre-scoop all the dough, form balls and refrigerate/freeze what you do not want to bake right away.
* Place parchment, wax paper or paper towels under cookie racks. This will make clean-up easier. Enjoy!