Is Your Metabolism Healthy?
A healthy metabolism is key to maintaining a healthy weight. When your metabolism isn’t running properly, your body will send warning signs.
Answer the following questions to see whether your body may be giving you some warning signs:
Do you …
- Experience cravings for sugar?
- Always feel tired after meals?
- Live with migrating aches and pains?
- Feel constantly hungry?
- Have an inability to lose weight?
- Suffer from migraines?
- Experience a lack of mental concentration?
- Have dry skin or brittle fingernails?
- Have a waistline larger than 35″?
Has a doctor diagnosed you with …
- High Blood Pressure?
- Low Thyroid or Hypothyroidism?
- High Cholesterol?
- High Triglycerides?
- Fatty Liver?
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? (Excessive acne, Body hair, Infertility)
If you answered “Yes” to three or more questions, your metabolism might need help. Set a consultation with Dr. Green today.