Polynesian Chicken Kabobs & Grilled Broccoli salad
- 4 oz skinless chicken breast cut into 4 inch cubes
- ½ cup sweet & sour sauce
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- ⅓ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbs chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp currants
- 2 tbs Lite Italian Dressing
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours. discard marinade
- Skewer chicken and vegetables.
- Grill or broil until done.
- for salad, combine broccoli, carrots, walnuts & currants in a bowl, toss with dressing.
- Dessert: 1 cup mixed berries