Fire Hot Chili
- 1⅓ tsp Olive Oil
- 6 oz Lean protein ( ground beef or turkey)
- ¼ yellow onion,peeled & minced
- 1 tsp chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder or to taste
- 1½ cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno
- ¼ cup kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- sprinkling of veggie or Daiya cheese (optional)
- In a large nonstick saute pan,heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add beef or turkey, saute until lightly browned , about 5 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients & simmer stirring occasionally about 20 minutes.
- top with cheese if desired.
- Dessert: ½ cup cantelope